banners

More
6 years 1 month ago #1057 by admin
Replied by admin on topic banners
Hello instead of index.php t3 framework uses layouts. You should edit layouts. For your homepage layout
1-open templates\wt_news\tpls\default-home-layout.php
2-Find that codes at the top of page
Code:
<div class="t3-wrapper"> <!-- Need this wrapper for off-canvas menu. Remove if you don't use of-canvas --> <div id="background-shadow" class="container">

3-change it like this
Code:
<div class="t3-wrapper"> <!-- Need this wrapper for off-canvas menu. Remove if you don't use of-canvas --> <?php if( $this->countModules('leftblock') ): ?><div class="leftblock"> <jdoc:include type="modules" name="leftblock" style="T3xhtml" /> </div><?php endif; ?> <div id="background-shadow" class="container">

4- Then find that codes at the bottom
Code:
</div> </div> </body> </html>

change them like this
Code:
</div> <?php if( $this->countModules('rightblock') ): ?> <div class="rightblock"><jdoc:include type="modules" name="rightblock" style="T3xhtml" /></div> <?php endif; ?> </div> </body> </html>
every pieces of codes are important be sure that you have not made any mistake.

5- Then Open custom.css and add that code block there
Code:
.leftblock{ float:left; width:250px; position:absolute; left:5%; top:5%;} .rightblock{ float:right; width:250px;position:absolute; right:5%; top:5%}

That will add leftblock and rightblock positions to your default home layout you should make same thing for all your layouts in templates\wt_news\tpls\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #1058 by john
Replied by john on topic banners
so in custom.css ,
where exaclty i have to add this code? and add just this code...

also what you mean with i have to add the same on all of my tempalkates?

More
6 years 1 month ago #1059 by john
Replied by john on topic banners
and also after i edit and add a custom banner what exaclty i have to add on position of the module?

More
6 years 1 month ago #1060 by admin
Replied by admin on topic banners

john wrote: so in custom.css ,
where exaclty i have to add this code? and add just this code...

also what you mean with i have to add the same on all of my tempalkates?

Add anywhere in custom.css maybe at teh end of file. I have described it for templates\wt_news\tpls\default-home-layout.php
You should do the same thing for other files like default.php,default-home2-layout.php etc.

and also after i edit and add a custom banner what exaclty i have to add on position of the module?

Go to templatedetails.xml find positions section and add new positions to template like this

<positions>
<position>languageswitcherload</position>
<position>rightblock</position>
<position>leftblock</position>
The following user(s) said Thank You: john

Time to create page: 0.245 seconds