banners

More
6 years 1 month ago #1051 by john
banners was created by john
hi i would like to add on my template, 2 static banners (right -left) og my default template like off canvas..
do you have any idea to provide me?

thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #1052 by john
Replied by john on topic banners
also i want to ask you how i can add a new position module on the template..to add this new banner

More
6 years 1 month ago #1053 by admin
Replied by admin on topic banners
Hello I coluld not understand what exactly do you want to do? Please give more details. Where do you want to add banners and where do you want to add new module position?

More
6 years 1 month ago #1054 by john
so my site is this meaculpa.gr/
and i want to add on the right side and left side of my template a banner.. actually i have to add a new module position for this and i was looking to provide me how i could add a new module possition because i use t3 framework and i can not see my index.php module position codes..
on the below prinscreeen i saw you the position that i want to add the static banner

More
6 years 1 month ago #1055 by john
so my site is this meaculpa.gr/
and i want to add on the right side and left side of my template a banner.. actually i have to add a new module position for this and i was looking to provide me how i could add a new module possition because i use t3 framework and i can not see my index.php module position codes..
on the below prinscreeen i saw you the position that i want to add the static banner

prnt.sc/iv9gni

More
6 years 1 month ago #1056 by john
anything to provide me about my guestions??

thanks in advance

Time to create page: 0.284 seconds