SidePanel Instances

More
8 years 5 months ago #782 by Kanefire
Replied by Kanefire on topic SidePanel Instances
sorry for the delay. Upon initial install all worked well. I am having some difficulty creating over rides (just seems to act wonky). I do like how different files are used for multiple instances of the module (although it does make it difficult synchronizing all customizations). If you would like to take a look www.wefloat.net/WeFloatTest

use this login account
U:registered
P:registered1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• amuratyil
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #783 by amuratyil
Replied by amuratyil on topic SidePanel Instances
Hello I could not login with that username and passw. Please describe what kind of problems do you have and what do you exactly want to do.Do not write them here send by e-mail and it should be super admin acces to change module setings.
regards
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by amuratyil.

More
8 years 5 months ago #784 by Kanefire
I was only offering front end access so you could see the login/logout module in different user states. I am able to login with those credentials. Try again.

More
8 years 5 months ago #785 by Kanefire
I have all styling done, but am having a weird issue, can't tell if it is template or module side. I get the module dropped down about 25 px on initial home page load (after cache clear/refresh), but if I click "home" without refreshing page, it corrects itself. Please take a look and let me know what you discover.

• amuratyil
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #787 by amuratyil
Replied by amuratyil on topic SidePanel Instances
Hello that is absolutely weird. have you changed any css or js parameter? Try another template and see if the problem persists.
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by amuratyil.

More
8 years 5 months ago #788 by Kanefire
No js, but I have changed some CSS. Not sure why it would affect it. I will post the two altered files.

Time to create page: 0.351 seconds