Position Problem

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #4 by damnhoover
Position Problem was created by damnhoover
Hello again,

Thanks for your quick reply to my tab question. I have just one other issue. I would like to place the tab on the bottom (or top) position, but when I put it there it sticks out, partially revealing the assigned modules (see the attached screenshot). check www.hubbubpub.com

When the page first starts to load the tab is flush with the bottom, but then it pops up, first revealing a good deal of the panel, then settling to the state you see in the screenshot. This doesn't happen when I use the module in the side positions. I've tried all possible template positions, but can't fix the problem.

I use a gantry based template (Black Studios,Creative), and I suspect that that's the issue.

Any suggestions,

Best,

Damnhooover
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by admin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• admin
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 8 months ago #5 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Position Problem
Hi
i could not see the attachment. it may be a jquery conflict try the noload jquery mode

More
11 years 8 months ago #8 by damnhoover
Replied by damnhoover on topic Position Problem
Hi,

Sorry for the delay. I was off helping a friend move and couldn't access the internet. I don't see any noload jquery mode in the module. I do have a jquery++ integrator plugin by tushev.org, but no change of setting, including turning the plugin off, has the slightest effect.

You can see the problem at the bottom left of my homepage: www.hubbubpub.com

Any other suggestions?

Thanks,

Aron

• admin
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #11 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Position Problem
Hi it is just strange. I will work on it but you can solve it by changing the css codes. Make the height 45px value to 10px at the bottom.css line 16 for now.
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by admin.

More
11 years 8 months ago #12 by damnhoover
Replied by damnhoover on topic Position Problem
Hi,

Thanks. When I make that CSS change the tab just gets squashed. The problem: that the box that the tab's attached to is still partially exposed, remains.

I've attached my backend access info, as a plain-text file, in case you need them.

Thanks again for your time,

Damnhoover
Attachments:

More
11 years 8 months ago #13 by damnhoover
Sheez,

I didn't realize my attachment would be visible to all. I deleted the user mentioned above, and I'm sending you the new login information by email.

Thanks again,

Aron

Time to create page: 0.421 seconds