I don't want to use the auto open function

More
6 years 8 months ago #945 by robertsil
Good afternoon! Thanks for the clarifications. Thanks brother.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 10 months ago #1075 by jacksfregio
Hi, I follow the steps you wrote but at I'm stuck at this point : <a id="opener" href="#">Click To Open</a>. href should point to the popup window, is it true? Thanks

More
5 years 10 months ago #1076 by jacksfregio

admin wrote: Hello
1-To add button into a module first create a custom html module then you can add that code by text editor (Use tools > source code)
<a id="opener" href="#">Click To Open</a> then save module and publish it
2-To add button into content or article first create an article then you can add that code by text editor (Use tools > source code)
<a id="opener" href="#">Click To Open</a> then save module and publish it

Hi, I have created the button/link ,but I can't understant how to open popup window at click . Thanks

More
5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #1077 by admin

jacksfregio wrote: Hi, I follow the steps you wrote but at I'm stuck at this point : <a id="opener" href="#">Click To Open</a>. href should point to the popup window, is it true? Thanks

No it should stay as # . You should add content to be opened as a module in Pop up JT settings.

jacksfregio wrote: Hi, I have created the button/link ,but I can't understant how to open popup window at click . Thanks

Okay where did you created open button? In a module or in an article? Leave it there then go to pop up JT settings insert your module that will be opened as pop up there. Then click the button you have created you will see the pop up.
Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by admin.

More
5 years 10 months ago #1078 by admin
So the opener Button should be in another module or content.

More
5 years 10 months ago #1079 by jacksfregio
Hi, I have created the button on a article. In Pop Up JT settings I selected the module I want to be visible( a form ), but when I click the button, nothin happen. Thanks

Time to create page: 0.469 seconds