Scrolling does not work

More
8 years 6 months ago #759 by Edwards
Hi there.

I hope you can please help me. I am working on a website here: eastcoastholidaypark.co.uk/index.php/hol...es/new-holiday-homes

You can see the vertical scroll on the right hand side. But you will notice the scrolling does not work. What is odd is that I initally downloaded the free version to try it out and it worked without any problems. I have just bought the paid version from you, and this is what is now installed, but the pro doesn't work.

I have tried both options as to whether JQuery is loaded or not, but either option does not work.

I would be extremely grateful if you could please offer me help.

Secondly, I want to show the headline and then a thumnail and it obviously needs to scroll. I need to add a thumbnail to the custom part of the site as the content I need displaying in the scroller is not from articles, but from another 3rd party extension.

Before I purchased I read your list of things you get when you pay for the pro version against what you get with the free version, and it said that I could use thumb nails with a headline. However, it seems that this option is not available?

If I cannot do this, could I please request a refund as the prgogram cannot do what I require.

Many thanks in advance for any help you can give me. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• amuratyil
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 6 months ago #760 by amuratyil
Replied by amuratyil on topic Scrolling does not work
Hello thanks for chhosing us. Please send backend acces as super admin by e mail destek@joomlatema.net
I will check your site. It seems that jquery is not loaded.

• amuratyil
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 6 months ago #762 by amuratyil
Hello I have resolved problem by installing easyjquery plugin. Jquery must be loaded default with joomla 3.x but there is something wrong with your joomla installation or template and jquery is not being loaded. I ve resolved by installing jqueryeasy plugin
regards

• amuratyil
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 6 months ago #763 by amuratyil
I forgot second part of your message you can add joomla content and categories as data source but not third party extensions. there is not any informaiton regarding this on module details page.
regards

Time to create page: 0.222 seconds