No longer working with Joomla 3.8.10

More
5 years 8 months ago #1085 by applestalk
Hi, SidePanel JT1 Module has stopped appearing on the right-hand side and now appears either only where it's placed (i.e. navbar, debug, toolbar etc.) or it appears in Chrome on the right (when Navbar is chosen) but not in any other browser.

I tried updating JQuery Easy and also tried turning off JQuery Easy (it's currently off) but so far no luck.

Any help would be gratefully received.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #1087 by admin
Hello have you made any changes or updates, installations etc. before that problem?

More
5 years 8 months ago #1088 by applestalk
Updated Akeeba Backup and then Upgraded to Joomla 3.8.10 from 3.8.8.

More
5 years 8 months ago #1089 by admin
Hello you have a weird problem on your site. Joomla loads jquery by default.It should have been loaded before modules or extensions. But on your site it seems that extensions and modules is loaded first then jquery is loaded. And also that situation varies with different browsers. For example in firefox joomla's jquery is being loaded first and there is no problem but with chrome and ie modules are loaded first. that causes conflicts. because the extensions need jquery and it should be loaded before all extensions. I have never seen a thing like this. I have installed and set jquery easy. It dominates jquery and loads it firstly.

More
5 years 8 months ago #1090 by applestalk
I've replaced JQuery Easy with the professional JQuery Easy Profiles and had it tweaked by the developer and now, the SidePanel JT1 appears top right (although offset too much to the right) until you browse to another page, then it vanishes until the cache is cleared.

So, it's getting there. Could you possibly take another look and see if you can get it to stay in place?

More
5 years 8 months ago #1091 by applestalk
Please ignore the last posting, seems that JQuery Easy Profiles is erroring at present and we've had to turn it off.

Time to create page: 0.251 seconds