Your cart is empty

Module dos not work on Joomla 3.7.1

• fede312
  • fede312's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
31 May 2017 00:23 #894 by fede312
I've just purchase this module, but it does not work on joomla 3.7.1, it seems to have a jquery error, it just doesn't appear.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 May 2017 06:20 #895 by admin
Hello please send me backend admin acces if possible as super admin to your site by e mail (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) I will check it.
regards

More
01 Jun 2017 07:34 #897 by admin
Hello I have disabled Jquery Easy plugin on both sites and it worked. Do not use it if you do not have any other jquery problems

• fede312
  • fede312's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
01 Jun 2017 17:36 #898 by fede312
Thank you very much it works great!
Yes I forgot I had that plugin active as I was trying to resolve other jquery issues before.
But everything works fine now, so I uninstalled that plugin to be on the safe side.

Thanks again!

More
09 Jun 2017 11:02 #899 by crankysgirl
Hi
Unfortunately, I am having the same problem. I tried to locate the JQuery to turn it off, but couldn't find it at all.

More
09 Jun 2017 11:18 #900 by admin
Hello please send me backend admin acces if possible as super admin to your site by e mail (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) I will check it.
regards

More
09 Jun 2017 11:58 #901 by admin
hello it seemed that you ve installed joomla 2.5 version I uninstalled and reinstalled joomla 3.x version and now it is working

More
09 Jun 2017 12:18 #902 by crankysgirl
Oh, thank you! I thought I had uploaded the correct module, but obviously not. Sorry to be a nuisance, thanks for the quick response.

Time to create page: 0.248 seconds