Different SidePanel at each page - possible?

More
8 years 8 months ago #745 by kazamason
Hello!
I'm looking for a module just like this and your product seems to be exactly what I need for my side.
Before I purchase, I'd like to find out will I be able to customize it for my site's needs:
I will be having a lot of informational articles on my site and would like to use a slide-out module on the right side to display additional information for that exact article.
So, that will be:
- the sliding panel is always in the same position
- there is only one sliding panel on each page
- the content inside the sliding panel is different depending on what page it is

Is this possible to do with SidePanel JT1?
And if it is - how would you recommend to do it?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #746 by admin
Hello thanks for interest
- the sliding panel is always in the same position
(For this you should duplicate module each time and publish only what page is needed.That may require to create a menu item for each page.Each module should be published on the same side of the page of course)
- there is only one sliding panel on each page
(That will be possible by duplicating module each time and publishing only the page needed)
- the content inside the sliding panel is different depending on what page it is
(You should enter each extra content manually for each module or you should create a custom html module for each content and call it inside sidepanel JT1. Side panel module has 2 options 1-You can publish any module inside sidepanel module 2-You can manually enter your content

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.387 seconds