Your cart is empty

Change Colours

• lancia
  • lancia's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
30 Apr 2015 09:41 #697 by lancia
Is it possible to change the title text colour and the text in the main box colours? Also i know i can set the tab to auto open is it possible to get it not to auto close? so people have to close it by the icon?

Another question is it possible to get it to stay in position and not follow the page as i scroll through?

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Apr 2015 11:29 #698 by amuratyil
Hello title and text colors can be changed with your template's css file. It is closed by clicking It has already been set to close by clicking. It is also not follow the page it sticks.

• lancia
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
01 May 2015 13:28 #699 by lancia
Sorry i don't understand, on my site it closed after about ten seconds i don't want it to close i want it to stay open until i manually close it.

More
01 May 2015 17:40 #700 by amuratyil
You can see there is no such a problem on demo site. demo25.joomlatema.net/
If you have live site I will check it. Send me backend acces as super admin by e mail. This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

• lancia
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
05 May 2015 07:41 #701 by lancia
Yes i can see it works fine on yours, however you have not got it opening on start. When set to open on start, after ten seconds the sidebar closes. If i manually reopen it, it stays, it's only when set as auto open it does this. My website is www.longdendale.tameside.sch.uk

More
05 May 2015 09:11 #702 by amuratyil
Hello use the attached mod_sidepanel_jt2.php. unzip file and replace your mod_sidepanel_jt2.php.

File Attachment:

File Name: mod_sidepanel_jt2.zip
File Size:3 KB
Attachments:

• lancia
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
05 May 2015 09:16 #703 by lancia
Wow, works great! Could do with adding the option in on your next version to set a time or to have it permanently open.

More
05 May 2015 09:57 #704 by amuratyil
Okay I will add this feature to next versions. Regards.

Time to create page: 0.244 seconds