• Andy
  • Andy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
18 Nov 2015 15:02 #835 by Andy
thank you, got in the fourth email from you,
I installed but:
Your ChronoForms install at ... is NOT Validated, No limited features but for a small fee you get link free forms and help us continue the development and support

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Nov 2015 19:30 - 18 Nov 2015 19:30 #836 by admin
That message is not important it enforces you to buy pro version. It means you re using free version.
Last Edit: 18 Nov 2015 19:30 by admin.

• Andy
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
19 Nov 2015 00:12 #837 by Andy
I give up the configuration ChronoForms, I do not have position bottomoverlap in a template
if you can install a sample page or send the installed version packed zipfile and database

More
19 Nov 2015 08:52 - 19 Nov 2015 09:00 #838 by admin
there is quickstart In the package you have bought.It contains sample files and database. Just unzip Basement_3.x-Quickstart.zip in your site's main directory and install it as a new joomla installation. You do not have to see bottomoverlap position there just write bottomoverlap in position box and press enter then save it.
Last Edit: 19 Nov 2015 09:00 by admin.

• Andy
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
19 Nov 2015 10:35 #839 by Andy
I installed Basement_Template_J3.x.zip but many things not working: menu, ChronoForms, Revolution Slider
please see ww2.xdeft.pl

More
19 Nov 2015 11:18 #840 by admin
You should install Basement_3.x-Quickstart.zip not Basement_Template_J3.x.zip they are different. pleease send your DB name and user name by e mail we will do it for you. regards

• Andy
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
19 Nov 2015 12:48 #841 by Andy
I installed Basement_3.x-Quickstart.zip from a directory Quickstart Packages and it is not working properly.
Login details sent email

Time to create page: 0.205 seconds